I did it! The good Plan finally

I was the classic dieter serial: I tried everything, diets high protein diets with packaged food, but nothing has ever worked for me. Part of the problem was that I did face the stress of too much to eat, and I would really like to go off the rails the weekend. Any weight I lost still came back.


In December 2009, I reached my weight of 164 pounds and knew I had to do something. I had heard talk of new plan weight loss health editors were developing CarbLovers diet and said, sign me up! Because I work for Health.com, I was very pleased to be able to test the program and revenue in real life.


I am a superpicky eater, so when I started CarbLovers, I was happy to see that I could choose food I really like and wouldn't get sick of the (like Black Bean Tacos, plan them!). To make the most of it, I consulted a personal trainer who recommended that I do more cardio (five or six times a week instead of three) and a little less weight (I stuck at two to three times per week).
 
I also enjoyed my support system and asked lots of help from family, friends, colleagues and others on the CarbLovers diet. Their cheerleading really kept going me.

So far, I have dropped 27 pounds. When I started the program, I was a size 10; now I'm down to a 4. I cherish the small triumphs every day, as actually enjoy dressing in the morning.


My next objective on CarbLovers is to reach 124 pounds by my 40th birthday this month. But already, I feel good, and I love that I am inspired by friends to get their bodies, too. There are times I past a showcase, catch my reflection light and think, is this really me?


Yes!

Free Healthy Living Email Newsletter

Receive the latest health, fitness, anti-aging and nutrition news, more ideas and updates via Email!

No comments:

Post a Comment