Hi Everyone!

My name is Brooke and I am joining this group so that I can stay motivated throughout my lifelong journey of fitness as well as help encourage each other along the way. Since all of you do not know me, I here is my story...

Ever since high school, I have always struggled with my weight. No, I?ve never been obese or overweight but as a girl, weight has always been a pressure for me. I weighed approximately 126 lbs. when I graduated high school and at the age of probably about 23 I guess you could say, I ended up weighing around 142 lbs. I had never ever weighed this in my life and although I was moderately active at the time, I just couldn?t believe I weighed ?142 lbs.? I tried everything there was out there from diet pills, to lipo injections, to excessive exercising, and the list goes on and on. Getting into the work life after high school definitely can add pounds on especially when you are not monitoring all of the unhealthy food you are eating and burning it with exercise daily. I was mortified that I weighed that much. Around Thanksgiving of 2012, my best friend had posted a before and after picture of herself on facebook. I almost hit the floor because I had never seen her look so fit since I met her my Freshman year of college. I immediately called her and said, Kara, what did you do? She told me about a program called Take Shape for Life fueled by Medifast. I told her I had heard of it and didn?t think it would work for me because my fiance?s mom has some and I never thought I would survive off of it. After a couple weeks of researching it and looking into it, I became closer and closer to calling her again because I was still intrigued by what it had done for her. Finally, I called her and I said, ?Let?s do this.? So I ordered my months worth of food which consisted of 5 meals a day plus a lean and green meal of your choice and was impressed at how soon they shipped it to me. I?ll be honest, it took me a minute to get started on the program because it was around Christmas time and that is never a good time to start a diet. Such a bad idea! Around New Year?s I was finally ready to make a change. After a month I was back to my high school graduation weight and could not believe it! It is now June, and I have kept it off since then. It has completely taught me how to change my eating habits so that I can live a life of optimal health. My health coach, whom was my best friend, asked me to become a health coach too because of how amazed I was with Medifast and what it had done for me. I finally became a Health Coach and it has been the most rewarding thing I have ever done. I am able to help coach others around the world achieve optimal health and live a happier, healthier life just like me. It is the most amazing thing to help other?s struggling in the same boat I was and help them achieve their weight loss goals. With that being said, that is my story and how I achieved optimal health. I am excited to become a part of this group so that I can hear all of your motivational and encouraging advice as well as share mine with you. Thanks for letting me share.

In Health,
Brooke