Weight Loss Plan

AppId is over the quota AppId is over the quota Hey everyone,
My name is Josh and I'm 23 years old. I was active for my entire life, playing hockey and baseball weekly, and until recently was in fairly good shape. Studying has taken up the majority of my time since I started medical school, and I have seriously neglected my health. My weight has ballooned to 225 and my height is 6'0, and although I do have a fairly muscular physique, I have definitely developed a beer belly.

Diet: I am trying to cut my calories to approximately 1800 per day maximum, but in reality I am hovering around the 1500 mark. My diet consists of oatmeal for breakfast with blackberries, cold cuts for lunch with vegetables and whole wheat bread and a salad, and finally chicken or salmon for dinner. I have completely been able to exclude snack out of my diet with the exception of 1 pack of thinsations a night to curb my cravings.


Exercise: I do 40 minutes on the elliptical daily and every other day I do weights (bench press, arm curls, dumbbells), and sit-ups.


Any critiques or input would be much appreciated as I have pretty high goals that I hope to maintain. My goal for January 1st is to be close to 200lbs and eventually have a set weight of about 185 lbs.


 

No comments:

Post a Comment